Friday, March 04, 2011

Fabulous Friday

Good morning peoples!
Yes, it's true, I'm late and my picture is from the yard, so no, I didn't do one bit of sewing again! Lost week I guess. I did spend some time out back weeding. I felt pretty good about how far I got until this morning when I stepped back and saw the patch vs all the unweeded areas. Not cool. Looks like another nice day though, so I'll head back out there. I try to stay motivated so I can make it through most of the yard. Maybe I'll treat myself to a trip to Alden Lane later. I want my hanging pots planted soon, they make me happy when looking out the window.
Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! I can't wait to hear all about it! xo
p.s. Happy Cottage Quilter is right, I am missing Elizabeth, she needs to get back here.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jocelyn said...

Not much sewing going on over here either. Company coming, so you know the drill. I think you are missing Elizabeth ;-)

7:35 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

One word...PRE-EMERGENT. (Or is that two)? I highly recommend it. Anyway it gives us more time for the word we love...sewing!

8:03 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Gosh I was looking on my desk this AM and thinking the same thing, time to add some color to the pots which hand in front of my sewing room window. Happy Weekend Pam.

8:14 AM  
Blogger mirtita said...

Pase a conocer tu blog el cual me parece adorable,tu trabajos son fabulosos.Te felicito y te envio un gran saludo desde MONTEVIDEO-URUGUAY
http://ellugardemirtita.blogspot.com/
http://lacocinademirtita.blogspot.com/

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's SO great to hear you don't get any sewing done for days at a time, either!! I'm hardly quilting lately..kind of lost for someone to quilt for!!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

I'm dreaming of fabric but trying to get stuff in the yard done!

Cosmos! Those are lovely. Have you ever seen the variety with the inside-out petals? It's called seashell cosmos. Very interesting!

http://www.localharvest.org/cosmos-flower-seeds-sea-shells-blend-C3226

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

I can't believe you've got flowers already! We're still two months away from that pleasure -- you lucky duck -- they're beautiful!

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older