Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday

Good Morning! How are things with you?  A busy week for me, but today I'm home drinking coffee,  sewing and running errands. So many things need doing you know? 


Holly's Picnic Grove quilt arrived back from it's photo shoot at McCall's.. it's in the May/June issue available now.  It turned out really wonderful, it's so colorful and vibrant.  You can find a kit for it over at the Fat Quarter Shop here. Want to see a better shot you can check out Holly's photo on instagram or head over and see it here.
 
I've missed meeting up with you for coffee, but it's going to be worth it, Holly has been working so hard on the next installment of Pam Kitty Fabric. (eek! so exciting)  Between that, walking the dogs and spoiling me with delicious lunches she's one busy gal. I can't wait till we can share it with you.
 
Ok, have a great weekend superfriends. xop

8 Comments:

Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

Cute picnic quilt! I saw this on Holly's IG last night. Might need to add this to my list :-)

7:28 AM  
Blogger Bev said...

Can't wait to see your new line of fabric. I'll just add it to my bucket list. I'm poor but working hard on collected PKM fabrics! They are to die for! You are so talented! XO

7:59 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

Adorable quilt! I love your pretty fabrics!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Leanne said...

Such a pretty quilt.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Jessie Fincham said...

Ooh I'm looking forward to seeing more of that gorgeous quilt! … oh and of course the latest Pam Kitty fabric installment! >.<

2:48 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

I just found your blog and I am loving it. I wish that I would see a place to click and follow. That little purse below would make the perfect gifts for my granddaughters.
It is sew pretty :)
Have a lovely day, and please come visit and let me know how to follow. When it comes to computers, I'm pretty good, but far from knowing how to do everything that I would like to do.
Have a lovely week.
Your new blogging sister, Connie :)

7:50 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

This is such a gorgoeus quilt! I lovely the way the colours work together ....so pretty!
Helen xxx

2:27 AM  
Blogger Sewn With Grace said...

Oh how I love this!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older