Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday

Good morning buttercups!  After a nice sunny weekend we're moving into a pattern of clouds and rain, and I'm so happy about it.  I've spent the weekend running around doing the usual chores and sewing.. Lots of fun sewing.  You'll have to wait a bit, but I hope it's all part of the fun of pre-market season. 
 
 
coffee

As usual I'm headed over to Holly's this morning.  What's on your agenda this week? Anything fun? It's a week of working and sewing for me. What are you working on?  I feel a little behind the times since I haven't been peeking at blogs.  I hope you'll fill me in.
 
Ok, better get busy! xo  

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for market. =)

6:49 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

sounds like fun! Okay, so do you live like bike riding distance away from Holly? or more like get in the car for a major drive, or somewhere inbetween??

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Robyn said...

I am finishing up organizing. Ha...does it ever end?
I hope you and Holly are staying out of trouble :)

9:27 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

I just finished a cute pinwheels and nine patch scrappy quilt. My next little project will be making some totes and pillows from my Pam Kitty fabric stash!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older