Monday, March 17, 2014

Seeing Green

Good morning!  Are you wearing green or will you get pinched?  Probably moms and grandmas of little kids  are wearing green, right?  I remember back in the elementary school days when the leprechaun left gold coins and festive hats were a regular occurrence.

Green
 
I have to rerun this photo of Frankie that I posted on St Patrick's Day  back in 2008. It still totally cracks me up and is a favorite!  I think that is on of my favorite old patterns that I made many times with sleeves, without sleeves, bows, no bows.. you name it. Isn't sewing fantastic? 
 
 
Speaking of sewing...we have a winner!  Cathy F said "The very same day I found out we were having our first grand daughter in August, I saw the kitty picnic quilt on your website. This would be perfect for our new Little Miss, so I really need to be chosen to win the magazine and the panel! Thanks for the chance! Cathy from New Jersey"

Looks like it's perfect timing Cathy!  Email me your  mailing address and I'll get the panel and the magazine in the mail to you!  Thanks everyone for leaving comments!

Ok, get out there and pinch some people! xo



4 Comments:

Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Cute,

5:09 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

What a precious lucky charm!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I forgot it was St. Paddy's day. I wore a purple top to work. Darn it. I will probably get pinched. I used to love to scour the school for people to pinch. But they weren't hard pinches. Just fun. Love love the picture of Frankie. That dress is so cute.

8:47 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

So cute Pam! And she has grown up so beautiful too. Yesterday the leprechauns hit the Jackson kindergarten room in Livermore! lots of squeals and giggles when the kids found chairs upside down, books put away backwards and a big bucket of crayons overturned on the table. My granddaughter with her red hair was dressed in lots of green of course.
And congrats to the winner!

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older