Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tuesday

Good morning!  I hope everything is coming up roses where you are!  I've now entered the pre-market-panic-zone.. not even sure why really.  Nothing seems right about my clothes and do I have all the chargers for my devices???  I NEED MY DEVICES.  Today is the trip to the salon to refresh my disguise as someone younger than I am.  Or at least someone with brown hair.

drawstring bag
 
Yesterday I made a little bag to surprise Holly, she has some cute pins, and they're chunkier than my little round pins so  she needed a bigger bag to tote them around with her. I adapted the laundry bag I made last summer to add a contrasting band.  My sewing machine is having a bit of a mental breakdown, it doesn't like anything but a regular straight stitch, so no cute applique.   It's headed to the shop while I'm gone. 
 
Ok, that's about it really. See you when I get back! And if you're coming to quilt market, see you there! xo
 

5 Comments:

Blogger Colleen M said...

Make sure you bring a jacket (or winter coat) it is cold here today - 39 degrees! Ugh! Someone is toying with us as far as the weather goes:(

8:28 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

Don't stress about your clothes, just wear some black pants with white tops, you always look great. Be sure to have your glasses so you can read all the orders that you and Holly are going to get at Quilt Market!! By the way, Holly is getting an adorable bag.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Very Cute Bag! You'll look great! Once you're on the way - you'll relax. Enjoy Quilt Market!!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Sewn With Grace said...

Such a cute bag! Have a wonderful time!

7:40 AM  
Anonymous obat kuat semarang said...

Greetings admin I like your topic, after reading your article very helpful at all and can be a source of reference I will wait for your next article updates Thank you, for sharing

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older