Saturday, August 15, 2015

Snapshots Saturday: Month 8

Happy weekend peeps!  It's a Snapshots day here in PamKittyVille, and I'm ready here with my "Like Riding a Bike" block.  How cute right? I made this block while I was on my happy-go-lucky Utah vacation with Nanette, so it will always remind me off sitting in her sewing room chatting and sewing and having fun!  Just like bike riding, it's good for you to sew with your pals when you can!


bike3

You can check out the video for this block over at the Fat Quarter Shop you tube channel  and then download the pdf pattern here

bike2
 
Then pedal into your sewing room and get busy!  This block has a lot of pieces, so get out those Alphabitties to help you out.

bike1
 
And while you're at it, it would be great if you considered donating to the St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital..it's a great cause !
 
Ok, everyone!!! We're closing in on it! Have a happy weekend! xo
 
#fqsfun #fqssnapshots

2 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Hurrah! 3 days with no commitments. Richard better plan on getting lots of take out, you'll find me sewing! Have a great weekend Pam.

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Elaine K said...

Your bike turned out adorable! Have a lovely Sunday!

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older